Friday, March 7, 2008

Water Update

I'm still raising money for Mission: Water for Life. In February, my money came from a partial liquidation of my cloth diaper supply, and from the sale of some more goods on eBay. So far for March, money has come from an unexpected refund. Additionally, I have more to sell online and I'm planning a yard sale, so this month may have overage.


As if couponing wasn't good enough on its own, today I discovered that my couponing is meeting the same need -- bringing clean drinking water to those who thirst. For every P&GbrandSAVER® coupon redeemed during March and April 2008, P&G will donate 1 liter of safer, cleaner drinking water to children in need in developing countries. (details) If I ever needed a reason to shop (which I haven't, by the way), that's the best one yet!

2 comments:

  • Britni

    WHere do you get teh P&G inserts? I'm always hearing about them but never know where to get them!

  • Amanda

    I get P&G Inserts from my "local" newspaper. I pick up the Dallas Morning News Double Deal, and my FIL sends me inserts from the Houston Chronicle. Does your local paper not have the insert?

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.