Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Clipper Helper


Is it a good thing (or most unfortunate)
that my kids perfected their scissor skills
helping me clip coupons?



Asked and answered: I think it's a good thing. They actually love coupon shopping and often help through the entire process. Sometimes when we go to the store, they're assigned certain products to find on their own. (Not that I let them run off through the store by themselves, but when we reach an aisle all together, they're allowed to look.) To them, it's a game. To me, it's life-learning and a great deal of help.

3 comments:

  • Britni

    I say get all the help you can out of them now.

  • Randi~Dukes and Duchesses

    You're teaching them well!

  • taralynn819

    A whole BOX?! Yay FIL! :) I'm trying to find a place around here that throws out Sunday papers at the end of the day to see if I can snatch up an extra or two (and save from having to subscribe since we read the news online...my husband is from logging country WV and so wasting paper is an especially sensitive subject for him). We'll see.

    As for the Peter Pan coupons, I guess they are in some Hunts Pudding Packages, and I guess you can tell by peeking inside the package. Coupon doesn't expire till 08/31/08. The blog said that Krogers was having a Peter Pan sale last week, but I'm not sure if it's still going on, but the sale + coupon would make the PB free. We don't have Krogers here, plus like I said, I'm bias to Skippy. Stocked up at BJ's just last night, in fact!

    Shopping buddies indeed! :)

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.