Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Blogoversary to Me!



glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text
glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text
glitter textglitter text glitter textglitter text



I launched this blog one year ago today. My, how time has flown!

My friend Amy tricked me into becoming a blogger. She'd been stalking blogs for a while and thought me keeping a blog would be a good way to work through the grief associated with losing Zachary. My friend Amy is a very smart lady.

This has been a whirlwind year, and I'm so grateful to have had this blog as an outlet. It truly has been helpful to have a safe place where I can lay bare my heart.

Thanks to each of you for walking alongside me.




Edited to remove scrolling font. James said it slowed things down, no matter how pretty I thought it was.

12 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.