Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lighter Linkage

An Ode to Laundry :: My friend hates laundry, which is why I love her so.

Pregnancy Does Not a Mother Make :: Some Thoughts on Adoption

Are You Gonna Eat That? Curbing Food Waste :: www.msnbc.com

Chocolate Facial Mask :: Who wouldn't like to slather on some chocolate?

How to Have a Popular Blog :: Blissfully Domestic

Mascot vs. Spring Breakers :: Stupid, but Hilarious! (YouTube)

Last but not least, one of the best clips from my favorite movie of all time, So I Married an Axe Murderer. Head, I mean Marcie, this one's for you...

1 comments:

  • Leslie Hargus

    I LOVE that clip! "HEAD!" Ha ha ha ha! That is the only movie that I can and do quote. I can never remember any other quotes. I laughed so hard. Oh that was a good one. Thanks!

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.