Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Man Tag

Amy tagged me. Here goes.

1. Who is your man? James
2. How long have you been together? 9 years (7 married)
3. How long did you date? appx. 2 years
4. How old is your man? 37 on Friday
5. Who eats more? He does.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? Me.
9. Who is smarter? Me, but he'll deny it.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. By far.
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Me, but he pulls the cans to the curb.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? We both do. We have our respective responsibilities.
15. Who is better with the computer? He's better at fixing it. I'm better at using it.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do. He does mostly, but I do if I'm stressed out.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me.
18. Who drives when you are together? Shared, but more often me.
19. Who pays when you go out? Shared, but more often him.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me, and I refuse to change my answer.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
23. Who kissed who first? He did.
24. Who asked who out? I don't remember. We just sort of ended up together.
25. Who proposed? No one. Again, we just sort of ended up together.
26. Who is more sensitive? Depends. Generally me, but if the Aggies lose, then it's him.
27. Who has more friends? Me, but I share mine.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, I have three. He has one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does. Thank God.

0 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.