Sunday, October 14, 2007

Five Ideas to Beat Blogger's Block

Oh, my friend is suffering, and I suffer along with her as I wait anxiously to read about all the moments of her day. She has blogger's block. What a pain! This is a genuine fear of mine, blogger's block. Running out of things to say is unlikely for me, but just in case, I have a backup plan. I will share a few of the ideas from my backup plan in the hope that I will inspire her, and she will return to an active part of my daily routine.

Some of these ideas are mine, some of them I swiped. I do not intend to cite my sources, so there. Sue me.

** List the contents of your handbag. Tell a story about them, or let them tell a story about you.

** Make a list of your five favorite books and think of a new title for each.

** Think of a person who seems to fit his or her name perfectly. Why do you feel this way?

** Make a list of your top five favorite songs. Why do you love them? Special memories associated with them?

** Carl Jung said, "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Write about a behavior that annoys you. What does this reaction say about you?

2 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.