Saturday, December 13, 2008

25 Days of Christmas -- Day 13: Slipper Sock Saturdays

My friend Stacy issued a "25 Days of Christmas" challenge.
To participate, post 25 ways you celebrate the Christmas season.


A most enjoyable part of this time of year are those days when absolutely nothing has to be done, and today was one of those days. I love this mid-part of the month. All of the Christmas gifts I'm responsible to buy have been purchased, wrapped, and placed under the tree, and James rarely shops before Christmas eve, so today was a lazy day. We slept in, went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then went shopping for fun (to PetSmart for holiday dog treats, and to the Sprint store to figure out the Instinct).

Later, I met my friend Amy for a belated birthday dinner and a good night of girl talk. Afterwards, I tagged along while she finished up a bit of her Christmas shopping and began her collection of Fiestaware.

2 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.