Wednesday, November 12, 2008

On Nights Like Tonight

"So I couldn't say, We will have another child. Instead, I said, "I hope we can have another child. It was bad enough grieving for this child... without lamenting other only theoretical children. I missed the child we lost and I wanted another and these seemed like two absolutely separate aches."

-- Elizabeth McCracken,
An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination: A Memoir


I sit alone in the quiet. The world slumbers around me, and I am one with my thoughts. On nights like tonight, sweet baby, my mind goes to you...


November is Prematurity Awareness Month.
Prematurity is a major problem
with 1 in 8 babies born too soon.
Stop by the March of Dimes website
to see what you can do
to help babies have a better future.

12 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.