Friday, October 17, 2008

Frugal Friday Linkage

It's Friday, and I'm off to the fair for free. A new homeschooling friend invited us to a 4-H presentation, so not only do we get the free admission, but we also get to take in a picnic lunch. That's a frugal way to manage the fair, if I do say so myself. In honor of my Frugal Fair Friday, enjoy some frugal linkage...

Free Starbucks Cappucino :: My friend Jenny & spoofee.com

Woman pays of $30K in debt in 15 months :: CNN.com

Enjoy a Simple Christmas With a Well-Planned Budget :: Simple Mom

Thrift Stores seeing more middle-class shoppers :: CNN.com

Coupon use on the rise as economy takes dive :: CNN.com

"So, it's all Bush's fault?" :: Faeryland Mom

Free Financial Counseling and Homeowner Preservation :: CNN.com

4 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.