Thursday, October 16, 2008

All the ways in which I'm found...

Last night while in the midst of a Bible Study baking frenzy, I poked around on my StatCounter to see who's been visiting the ol' blog home. It amazes me to discover all the ways people make their way here, and my discoveries today were no different. I found some interesting search terms under the Keyword Analysis, and in short and random order, I'm sharing my favorites with you here.


1.) amy kilz

  • then perhaps you should avoid Amy.
2.) 9 muses painting
  • Are they for hire, cause I could use some touch ups.
3.) elk colorado sweatshirt
  • making a fashion statement, are we?
4.) missed spots on a painted wall
  • talk to the 9 muses.
5.) bathroom enema by mom
  • ouch, and gross. And why does that lead people here?
6.) what is the cause of always smelling something rotten
  • there are lots of causes I'm sure. Halitosis, decaying food, small boys. I could go on.
7.) hospital accepting charity knitting for babies
  • ... yes, they do. Please donate.
8.) rabbit quotes about grieving
  • ... I know lots of quotes on grieving, but I can't say that I know what a rabbit would say when it's sad.
9.) where can i buy godiva chocolate in charleston sc10.) eating like crazy and evidently, growth has occurred
  • ... well, yes. That tends to happen.

And my favorite of all:

11.) what is it called when god makes himself known
  • ... can I tell you how happy I am that this question leads people here? Friend, I call it a blessing.


"... what may be known about God is plain to [mankind],
because God has made it plain to them.
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities
— his eternal power and divine nature —
have been clearly seen,
being understood from what has been made,
so that men are without excuse.
Romans 1:19-20


"For the law was given through Moses;
grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
No one has ever seen God,
but the one and only Son,
who is himself God
and is in closest relationship with the Father,
has made him known.

John 1:17-19 TNIV

3 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.