Monday, January 14, 2008

Being Met

As I mentioned before, the current series at church is called "The House of Blues." I'm being met, just as I asked to be. There's so much going on in my heart right now, that I'm confident I can't quite put it into words, yet. Soon. In the meantime, know that God is faithful.


"Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak.
Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.
I am sick at heart.
How long, O Lord, until you restore me?
Return, O Lord, and rescue me.
Save me because of your unfailing love."
Psalm 6:2-4

"So let us come boldly
to the throne of our gracious God.
There we will receive his mercy,
and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."
Hebrews 4:16

"I will restore David's house that has fallen to pieces.
I'll repair the holes in the roof,
replace the broken windows, fix it up like new."
Amos 9:11 MSG



The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeems,
Forgiven I'm alive, restored set free.
Your Majesty resides inside of me,
Forever I believe, forever I believe.

Arrested by your truth and righteousness,
Your grace has overwhelmed my brokenness.
Convicted by your spirit, led by your word,
Your love will never fail, your love will never fail.

To know you gave the world
Your only son for us
To know your name
To live within the Savior's love
And He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
And You loved, You loved
For people undeserving!

-- Hillsong, To Know Your Name

0 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.