Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Goodies Galore

Today was the day our Goodie-making began. I've been wanting to start for several days, but have delayed because though I want to make stuff, I don't want to eat it. Scratch that -- I DO want to eat it, but I don't want what the eating it will do to me, which is gain enough weight to justify an extra appendage.

Today, goodie prep began and so far, I've only eaten slightly-above a reasonable amount of sweets. Mom came over to help, which spared her the mess in her own kitchen, as well as a double batch of Christmas treats. The kids had fun helping out, though they spent about 75% of their time asking for things they know they cannot have -- as in more and more and more goodies.

Today's menu:
Gumdrop Cookies
Pretzel Kisses
Dipped Pretzels
Walnut and Marshmallow Fudge



Cutting Gumdrops

Cookie Mixing with Nanny

Holiday Treats

1 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.