Friday, November 16, 2007

Shopping for Bargains


I mentioned the flea market in my painting post, and realized I forgot to mention our outing last weekend. My mom took my kids Friday through Sunday, so on Saturday, James and I went to the Fort Worth Flea Market for the first time. It was surprisingly good! The environment was eclectic, there were so many great deals, and I would have driven myself into ruin if I drove a bigger car. Even more importantly, there was not one sock dealer in the whole entire place!

I bought lots of pretty little things, and I think the weekend after Thanksgiving I may go back to see if a chair and table I loved remain. (Again, there was a space issue in my car, but I now have a standing invitation to use a friend's truck.) James looked at baseball cards and bought movies. We both had a great day.

Crazy Deals from a Crazy Man

One Big Happy Boy

Look Ma, No Kids!

0 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.