Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Playing Webkinz

Bub got his first Webkinz last weekend from his friend Jack in honor of his 7th birthday. We made him wait to play the online portion until this weekend when all the holiday company was gone. (We didn't know how it all worked and wanted nothing to get lost.) Sunday, we got them all set up, and the kids have enjoyed playing the computer portion of Webkinz immensely. James has been upstairs alot "helping" them.

Tonight, as the kids are sleeping, I'm on the laptop and hear a whirring and general-noisemaking on the computer behind me.

"James, what are you doing?" I ask.
He replies in all seriousness, "I'm playing Webkinz. Is that ok?"

You know, I'm not sure if it is.

He says he's just playing the games that are allowed once daily because the kids forget to take advantage of them, but I don't know. It sounds like more than that going on. Maybe I know now what to buy him for Christmas -- a Webkinz friend of his very own!

2 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.