Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quirky Quote

So, I thought it would be fun to enter this quirky quote contest, since I'm so full of it and all. I can enter twice, but I primarily want to enter one of my favorite literary quotes of all times. This angst-ridden quote made me laugh out loud when I first read it, and though he's often quite a snot, I have deep admiration for Holden Caulfield. For more fun quotes, check out the contest at An Open Book.

"Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.”

~ J.D. Salinger
The Catcher in the Rye

2 comments:

  • Randi~Dukes and Duchesses

    What a perfect contest for you ... and great quote. Hope you win!

  • Anonymous

    That's a good quote, too. One of the most depressing things to me is how people come out for funerals, when they never had time during hte person's life (I am guilty of this too)
    I came here via your comment on my blog and was very excited to see on your profile that one of your favorite movies is So I Married an Axe Murderer. That is one of my favorites, but hardly anyone I know has seen it!

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.