Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Work in Progress

Contrary to popular belief, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.

After a lengthy flight delay in Denver, we made it back to Texas late Sunday night. By the time we got home, got the car unloaded, got ready for bed, and went to sleep, it was close to 2 AM.

Monday, we were back up at 6:00 to get the kids out the door, and I followed them out for a morning doctors appointment. After the appointment, I was off to campus to complete an assignment, then back home to pick up the kids. Then, we three went to a park near my school so I could spend more time studying for finals while they played and tormented wildlife. When James got off work at 6 PM, I handed the kids off and went to school again to take my Algebra final. I didn't get home Monday until after 10:00. Then I was off to bed late, up again early, out for coffee with a friend and home again to collapse.

Yesterday afternoon, I learned a couple of new HTML codes to modify Blogger layouts, so I subjected a few of my friends to my new skills. (Randi, Amy, DeDe, and Jenny) I worked and tweaked and tweaked and worked late into the night, so I was again off to bed late, up again early, and am now beginning to reformat my own layout.

I try on blog backgrounds like I try on blue jeans, so I've spent the whole morning looking for interesting graphics and cool wallpapers to upload. I still haven't found one that's just right, so my blog is currently an ever-changing work in progress. And all of that is why I've not posted more about our trip, or posted really anything for that matter.

I promise I will very soon...

8 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.