Sunday, May 31, 2009

How I Wish I Believed in Karma

Remember when the dog ate my planner? Remember how upset I was? Remember how insensitively my husband responded until I suggested he imagine his Blackberry passing through the dog's lower intestine?

He doesn't have to imagine anymore.

After 15 minutes of being left alone downstairs last night,
the dog turned what should have been this:


into this:


Fortunately, we carry insurance on our cell phones, so instead of having to pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket for a replacement cell phone, we pay a small deductible to have a new one shipped directly to our home. Unfortunately, the replacement phone will not arrive before James leaves town for a few days to meet a client in the upper Midwest, leaving behind his very pregnant wife. Needless to say, he is a wee bit stressed out.

I hope the dog survives.


photo credit: Sprint.com

7 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.