Monday, April 6, 2009

Free Sample: Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers

I'm hoping to cloth diaper this baby, however since I anticipate some C-section soreness and new-baby fatigue, I may not get right on that in the first few days after birth. That said, we'll need to stock up on some disposables. Today, I ran across a link for a three-pack sample of the new Huggies Pure & Natural Disposable Diapers and wanted to share. Click here for your free sample, and enjoy!



photo credit: www.huggiespureandnatural.com

4 comments:

  • Randi

    Thanks for the link ... I always love a freebie.

  • Julie

    I love freebies too.
    Don't laugh too hard; I signed up for the free diapers. So what if I don't have a baby - I know plenty of people that do. :)

    I signed up for free baby wipes and received them a few days ago - I have already used them. Nothing free goes to waste at this house.

  • Jenny

    Thanks!
    I signed up!
    Keep posting the free stuff! (except for the cloth diaper free stuff... not really interested in that!) You go Earth Momma!

  • Nicole

    Does anyone know where you can buy those in stores? or they not out yet?

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.