Saturday, September 29, 2007








And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


Psalm 1:3











The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

Psalm 92:12




I am especially fond of trees. They are the element of nature that I find most restorative. I love wandering through the woods, and enjoy going to woody parks to journal or think. I buy artwork featuring trees. I love neighborhoods with mature trees, and throughly enjoyed my covered drive to Valley Creek before they scalped the trees that overhung the road. In that, I particularly love the scriptures relating to trees. These are a couple of my favorites, along with some tree photos I've taken.

0 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.