Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Reason is Really Irrelevant

Look at what I just got!

This Canon Rebel EOS T1i EF-S (plus starter kit) is an early
Birthday-Anniversary-"Hey, thanks for bearing my child"
gift from my thoughtful husband.



My birthday is on the 20th, my anniversary is on August 5th, and the baby -- well, we're fairly certain she'll show sometime among the days between the two dates. Those two weeks will certainly be very busy, which is the reason James gave for my getting the camera now. However, I personally think he's trying to distract me from "The List" -- particularly considering how a portion of our house has been without power since yesterday when I shut off a breaker to try my hand in installing a new light fixture. I'm out of control!

Regardless of the reason, this is the greatest Birthday-Anniversary-"Hey, thanks for bearing my child" gift ever! Thanks, James -- you're the BEST!

12 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.