Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy...

Gracie lost her second tooth about a week ago. She'd had a wobbly tooth right in the front for some time, but was afraid to pull it. I was afraid to pull it too, concerned that the flow of blood on her part would induce a flow of vomit on my part. So we left it, hoping it would spontaneously fall out. To our great surprise, it did come out on its own -- right into a slice of pizza.


Gracie's New Grin


Gracie forgot to put the tooth under her pillow the night it came out, so the next day she put the tooth in a snack bag and attached it to an explanation:



Dear Tooth Fairy,

My tooth came out. I was eating pizza and I felt something drop and it was this tooth. It fell out at 6:30. It was on top where you could see it.

My mom says you're real and my brother doesn't believe her. Are you real?

Sincerely, "Gracie"


2 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.