Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tiny Tutus for Jesus

My friend Michelle has a cherubic little sweetie named Laney, and sweet little Laney seems to live in one tutu or another. Michelle has been making these precious tutus and coordinating hair bows for some time now.


Michelle is now expanding her hobby to be a ministry of sorts. Her heart's desire is to provide fun, frilly tutus for displaced little girls. Michelle says,

"I wondered what God would have me do with this hobby. As I sought Him, the vision of making tutus for little girls who are unable to have frilly extras in life came to my heart. So I told the Lord, to start showing me girls who need tutus and I'd trust Him to provide the materials to make them.... The funds from the tutus and bows I sell will go back into supplies for the ones I give away. For each girl I pray that the tutu would be a physical reminder of who they are as God's child and that the Lord loves them not just some, but above and beyond, amazingly, over the top, to excess, EXTRAVAGANTLY!"
Michelle has tutus and hair bows for sale to subsidize the cost of the donated ones. Her things are all so cute, they can be customized, and her prices cannot be beat! Excellent for birthday and holiday gifts, photo shoots, or just because. And don't forget -- every dollar you spend goes back into sharing the love of Christ with little girls in limited situations.

Check out her cute stuff here at Extravagant Love Tutus.


photo credit: Extravagant Love Tutus

5 comments:

All content © Mandigirl, 2007-2013.